|To achieve company objectives, resets, follow perfect store standards. Responsible for executing resets that fall under warehouse territory, recognizing opportunities to grow and selling in opportunities to gain shelves, displays and coolers.
|Essential Functions (must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):|
|· Coordinate, implement and supervise Space Management Program, including all applications of program development, implementation, and analysis
· Develop and maintain a library for completed resets and required display and shelf space information
· Perform shelf resets in key retail accounts
· Sell-in shelf set benefits to retailers
· Assist the Sales Department with team sells and ride-withs and responsible for training and developing Sales Representatives in shelf space strategies/fundamentals
· Audit space to verify integrity and measure success
· Maintain a call frequency and conduct follow-up calls on executed accounts to ensure schematic picture is maintained
· Efficiently execute resets to perfect store standards.
· Working knowledge of the PIITCHER method
· Use insights and data to sell in additional QPOD’s (shelves, coolers & displays)
· Route coverage
· Attend weekly sales meetings
· Valid Clean NYS driver’s license
· Must be able to operate a forklift/pallet jack.
|· High school graduate
· Must have computer proficiency, selling skills, knowledge of beverage and/or grocery cooler and/or warm shelf sets, familiarity with competition and market demand.
· Must have a valid driver’s license, a good driving record, access to a motor vehicle, and must be able to travel to multiple work locations as directed.
· Must have beverage/grocery experience
· Ability to utilize sales data to initiate programs and schematics.
· 2 years previous sales experience required
· 2 years in the beverage or consumer products industry preferred
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and shelf set software (SPP)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective presentation skills
· Ability to work flexible hours including nights and weekends. Knowledge of local, state and federal liquor laws
· Ability to perform the physical duties of the job. Ability to coach and train with both direct and non-direct reports
· Must meet Wholesaler Equity Agreement certification requirements for the position within required timeframes
|While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally life 50 lbs. and/or move up to 250 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance and color vision.
Monday - Friday8AM - 5PM
Offices4155 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086