|The Sales Administrator will have experience in a sales environment and advanced administrative skills. Outstanding sales administrators understand sales performance metrics and provide excellent administrative support to ensure sales targets are met.|
|Essential Functions (must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):|
1. Assist the Department and Company in achieving its quarterly and annual goals.
2. Achieve individual quarterly and annual goals.
3. Increase Department workload efficiency by 25% in first 90 days, increase 50% first year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receiving and processing purchase orders.
2. Issuing sales transaction invoices.
3. Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
4. Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
5. Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
6. Compiling monthly sales reports.
7. Expediting orders through internal liaison.
8. Directing feedback from customers to relevant departments.
9. Identifying new products to add to those on offer.
10. Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, if requested.
11. Report promotional pricing and sales as required.
12. Learn Karma, VIP and IDIG systems.
13. Fill out monthly pricing contracts for all major Grocery, Drug and C-Store chains.
14. Maintain on -line Pricing Platforms for Stibo, Retail Link, Sharepoint and RPC Pricing.
15. Oversee VIPR price reporting system (new items, UPC’s, frontline prices, monthly promotional frequency, duration, etc.)
16. Work closely with management team to guide pricing suggestions at retail.
17. Establish relationships with Brewery KAMs on Pricing, New items forms and annual PINC.
18. Establish relationships with Chain pricing coordinators.
19. Help prepare meeting presentations for Chain Business Reviews.
20. Drive AB Brand maintenance projects, be a SME on multiple AB fronts including WEA, AOE, SRI, WJBP, attend all AB meetings, set up tracking tools, communicate key initiatives, lead presentations as needed.
21. Lead support to FIFCO Brand
22. Support key suppliers; ABV, NBB, Yuengling, and Buffalocal
23. Develop familiarity with Sales Platforms including VIP SRS, AB Marketing, BTC, ABWP, Go Spot Check, IRI and 90 I/O.
|To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, handle multiple projects including during deadline periods; being a self-starter as well as a team player; having excellent verbal and written communication skills. The requirements noted below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
|Works in an indoor office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.|
Try-IT Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer