|To optimize execution at the account level and cost effectively distribute company products. Major objectives are to improve market share; distribution; account relationship; product shelf position; and optimize case sales per stop. The Sales Representatives, develop personal relationships with retailers to enhance a positive image of the Company by performing the following duties.|
|Essential Functions (must be able to be performed with or without reasonable accommodation):|
|· Assists Team, Area Manager, and Company with the development and implementation of monthly sales plan.
· Achieves sales objectives and performance standards identified in the sales plan.
· Completes Impact Selling Objectives/reporting at account level.
· Responsible for the sales of all brands, packages and promotion offered by the Company.
· Call on assigned accounts according to schedule approved by DSM.
· Collect all accounts receivable within designated accounts per company policy.
· Adheres to all sales standards (per sales manual) example: P.O.S., rotation etc.
· Communicates completion activity/pricing information to DSM.
· Attends all sales functions (meetings, promotions etc.).
· Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing contacts.
· Provides daily voicemail and e-mail communication.
· Investigates and resolves customer problems with sales and deliveries.
· Develops retailer presentations.
|· To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
· Education and/or Experience
– One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Language Skills
– Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Mathematical Skills
– Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Reasoning Ability
– Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Computer Skills
– To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
· Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
– Solicitor’s permit required. Valid driver’s license. A-B Busch Selling Skills Trained and Certified.
· Other Skills and Abilities
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Other Qualifications
|The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift 50 lbs. And/or move up to 250 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance and color vision.
|The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Monday - Friday8AM - 5PM
Offices4155 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086