We are now looking for a seasonal worker to join our Warehouse and Special Event teams! This seasonal position will roughly span from May 1, 2020 through October 1, 2020 (flexible)!
- Assists in maintaining draught supply storage area in clean and orderly fashion. Clean equipment as required.
- Maintain service vehicles in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Correctly fill out and submit all paperwork and invoices on a daily basis.
- Successfully pass and Safety/OSHA Training Certification for Forklift and Pallet Jacket operation as part of new hire orientation.
- Wil load and unload product from delivery vehicles
- Demonstrate success is working within a Team atmosphere, maintain excellent attendance, and ability to work dependently at times.
- Will be required to learn product, expiration codes, and proper handling techniques of products.
- Performs delivery, setup, placement of special events equipment and paperwork. Works events as assigned.
- Scheduled to work special events in evenings, weekends, holidays as needed
- Is available to work evenings and weekends as needed and is scheduled by department manager.
- Maintains appearance and professional image according to company standards.
- Properly uses, maintains, and safeguards company equipment, supplies, and tools.
- Actively promote a positive image for the company.
- Instructs event personnel on how to properly draw and problem troubleshooting. Restock events and load/ unload supply as needed.
- Ensure that trailer loads are correct and units are in good working order. Attention to detail mandatory.
- Decorate and install POS at special events if needed.
- High School diploma or GED degree, previous education or work experience is preferred.
- Maintains a good driving record and a valid CDL Class D driver’s license.
- Available to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and as assigned to evening and weekend work. Can work 50 plus hours per week.
- Will be scheduled from May 1 through October 1 (flexible).
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Basic computer skills including ability to use e-mail and internet.
- Basic mathematical skills: add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift up to 35lbs. and occasionally lifts up to 160 lbs. Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Travels to various client accounts; such as, sports arenas, picnic groves, concert venues,
bars, and restaurants. Will be required to work outside in summer and winter climates.