Responsibly for the maintenance and professional integrity of campus facilities.
The successful candidate will: (3-5 Metrics)
- Increase knowledge of assigned duties in first 30 days
- Establish working relationships with department leaders in first 60 days
- Improve quality of entire campus facilities in first 90 days
- Work with department members and coworkers to implement department goals
- Contribute and participate in the company wide morale initiative
- Demonstrate clear and precise communication with supervisors
- We are currently looking for a first shift Maintenance Associate to work full time at our Lancaster facility to keep our property looking its best
- Main responsibilities include general maintenance such as picking up trash, mopping, sweeping, and some painting
- Prior cleaning experience including knowledge in the proper handling and use of cleaning products is required. Candidates must be able to frequently lift up to 30 pounds throughout the shift
- Cleaning, sweeping, moping, painting, of facilities
- Ability to be trained (accommodations can be made) on required motorized equipment
- Work within mandated OSHA and Company Safety Policies
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Prior experience in a maintenance, janitorial, warehouse setting preferred
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Attention to detail a must
- A current and clean NYS Class D driver’s license
*** Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions; extreme cold; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Try-It Distributing is an equal opportunity employer!