We are now seeking a qualified Draught Technician to join our seasonal team! This role will be responsible for setting up and maintaining draught service at special events through our busy summer months.
Maintains in good working order the draught equipment in assigned draught accounts. Provides consistent, friendly, timely, and quality service. Represents and works Special Events as assigned.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides appropriate service to draught accounts on a scheduled basis and according to state liquor authority rules and regulations.
- Troubleshoots problem draught systems in accounts as needed and resolves problems in a timely manner; makes repairs as needed. Company will provided training.
- Periodically instructs retailer employees as directed in draught system technology, usage, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Company will provide training.
- Keeps current with changes in draught system technology.
- Assists in maintenance of draught supplies and ordering as needed.
- Assists in maintaining draught supply storage area in clean and orderly fashion. Clean equipment as required.
- Maintain service vehicle in a clean and orderly fashion as well as maintain regular vehicle reports and have vehicle regularly serviced.
- Correctly fill out and submit all paperwork and invoices on a daily basis.
- Answer phone and schedule service calls if needed.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance, meets commitments.
- Maintains current and satisfactory driving license with required endorsements. (CDL Class A)
- Experience with drop/hooking up to trailers. Will set up for events.
- Performs delivery, setup, placement of special events equipment and paperwork. Works events as assigned.
- Scheduled to work special events in evenings, weekends, holidays as needed
- Is available to work evenings and weekends as needed and is scheduled by department manager.
- Maintains appearance and professional image according to company standards.
- Properly uses, maintains, and safeguards company equipment, supplies, and tools.
- Actively promote a positive image for the company.
- Instructs event personnel on how to properly draw and problem troubleshooting. Restock events and load/ unload supply as needed.
- Ensure that trailer loads are correct and units are in good working order.
- Decorate and install POS at special events if needed.
- Attend and successfully complete Draught Tech Training (if permanent employment evolves).
- High School diploma or GED degree, previous education or work experience in a skilled trade, such as carpentry, is preferred.
- Maintains a good driving record and a valid CDL Class A driver’s license.
- Available to work Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and as assigned to evening and weekend work. Can work up to 60 hours per week.
- Wil be scheduled from May 1 through October 1 (flexible).
- Able to obtain and maintain a solicitor’s permit from the NYS Liquor Authority.
- Good verbal communications skills.
- Basic computer skills including ability to use e-mail and internet.
- Basic mathematical skills: add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions and decimals.
Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift up to 35lbs. and occasionally lifts up to 160 lbs. Must have the ability to use hand tools, power tools.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions.
Travels to various client accounts; such as, sports arenas, picnic groves, concert venues,
bars, and restaurants. Will be required to work outside in summer and winter climates.